News and Resources
Related Articles & Events
Stay informed! Here you will find relevant news articles and opinion pieces surrounding the issue of traumatic brain injury, as well as information about upcoming VA events, launches, and conferences.
- VA Providers Excel in Brain Injury Medicine - Department of Veterans Affairs Physiatrists achieve Brain Injury Medicine Certification from the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ABPMR)
- Expansion of Teleconsultation for TBI Evaluations - A CTBIE Teleconsultation provides a TBI evaluation utilizing Telehealth allowing the Veteran to be seen at a site, typically a Community Based Outpatient Clinic, removed from the TBI specialist.
- Veterans Affairs TBI Model Systems Newsletter (Sping/Summer 2015)
- Veterans Affairs TBI Model System Newsletter (Fall/Winter 2014)
- PM&R Assistive Technology Programs (Fall 2016)
- PM&R Assistive Technology Programs (Spring 2016)
- PM&R Assistive Technology Programs (Fall 2015)
- PM&R Assistive Technology Programs (Fall 2014)
- PM&R Assistive Technology Programs (Spring 2014)
- PM&R Assistive Technology Programs (Fall 2013)
Platinum Award for VHA's Polytrauma System of Care
The Veteran Health Administration (VHA) Polytrauma System of Care (PSC) has been recognized by Dorland Health's 'Case In Point Platinum Awards' as one of the most successful and innovative case management programs working to improve healthcare across the care continuum. (read more...)